Candy Band Blog

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Okay - I took alot of guff from my neighbors last night for not posting more "personal things". Here is my day yester in a nutshell: Woke up, got an oil change, dyed my hair (wanna look good for Lollapalooza), gave a 16 yr old girl a guitar lesson, welcomed my neice Julian from Las Vegas, had lunch, went swimming, cooked dinner, ate dinner, went to the neighborhood ice cream social in 100 degree heat, played with a police dog, came home and wished Rob Mapley a happy birthday, partied with the neighbors (especially Mike V!!!), watched 11 kids splash in the pool until dark, viewed the wedding of Kip and LaFawndah (Napoleon Dynamite) and then went to bed. Is that personal enough for ya? I wish the other band members would post - if you ladies happen to read this - please post NOW!!
xoxo A.Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home