Candy Band Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006



EARTH TO STARBURST (AKA TAMMY)

Here is an email I just rec'd from Tammy - obviously she has been very busy lately!!:

Tammy to Daniela: Look at the PS... You rock!

Tammy,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the Candy Band CD's in the mail today. I love them! Thank you very much for supporting the show. I will use a cut or two for this week's show.Thanks again,Dave LoftinWAWLP.S. I gotta say I got a little freaked out when I heard the Spongegbob song. When Daniela sings "...and flop like a fish", I swore it was Wendy O from thePlasmatics.

Tammy - I am singing that song - not Daniela-haha

xoxo A.Joy

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home