Candy Band Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

READY FOR ACTION!! Okay - so I have been laying around for 5 days with my head wound. I have watched the following movies: "Must love dogs" (cute), "The Village" (wow, what a surprise ending!), "March of the Penguins" (amazing), "Dukes of Hazzard" (fell asleep), "Legends of the Fall" (Brad Pitt was x-tra hot in this one), "The Family Man" (hhmm, family or money?? - that's a hard one - hahaha), and "Bend it like Beckham" (I love Indian food!!). I want to thank all my neighbors who made me dinner (Debbie, Cindy and Noelle) and took my kids (Daniela, Heidi, Melanie,Debbie), took me to the doctor (Maggie) and went to the store (Melanie). I also want to thank my family for being there and being patient as I recover from this crazy wound (I promise I will never ice skate again!!). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! xoxo A.Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home