Candy Band Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

WHAT A NIGHT!!!
Wow, last night I rec'd some last minute tickets to Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz. My new friend Gary gave them to me. It included parking right up front!!!! Our seats were in the front row on the side of the "little side stage" - you know, the one that the performers run out to so they can rile up the crowd. When Lenny Kravitz was on, I was waving to him and he comes over and says "what you want"? I took his picture with my daughters Walgreen camera. Aerosmith hit the stage and the crowd went nuts. I was so thrilled to be up so close. Joe Perry was on our side of the stage - and when he came over during "Walk This Way", he was so close you could touch him. Steven Tyler then came over and of course Rob shook his hand (with the same hand that he used to shake Billy Idols hand). During "Dream on" the bass player, Tom Hamilton, came over and sang the song with the crazy crowd I was with. Towards the end of the night, Gary comes out to sit with us and hands me the Aerosmith set list. It was cool that I knew what songs they were gonna do next.
We had such a blast! What a great, great show!!!!! Aerosmith played all their old songs from Get your Wings and Dream on. WOW!!!!!
xoxo A.Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home