Candy Band Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy belated thanksgiving! We had a great weekend, except now the kids think that they can sleep in until 9:00 am every morning (or maybe that's just me). I'm sure getting them up for school today is not gonna be easy. On another note, my 5 year old daughter has become obsessed with Scott Joplin... yes, the ragtime guy. She's been visiting this educational website www.starfall.com, where you can listen to Mozart, Beethoven, Scott Joplin, etc. She is continuously visiting the site, and she goes right to the "ragtime" section and listens to the 5 songs that Joplin wrote. In addition, I have to play "The Entertainer" for her at least twice a day, and she dances as I play. I guess I shouldn't complain... at least she's not asking to listen to Brittany Spear's songs all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home